Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and improve the browsing experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic features such as page navigation, secure areas, and shopping cart functionality. These cookies do not gather any personally identifiable information.
- Cookie 1: Description of Cookie 1.
- Cookie 2: Description of Cookie 2.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies:
We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This data helps us analyze and improve the performance of our website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Opting Out of Cookies
You can choose to enable or disable cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your ability to access certain features.
- Internet Explorer: Click on the Tools menu, select Internet Options, and go to the Privacy tab.
- Google Chrome: Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome menu, select Settings, and click on Advanced settings. Then, go to the Privacy section and click on Content settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the Open menu, select Options, and go to the Privacy & Security panel. Under the History section, select Use custom settings for history.